Don’t worry – it’s not like a government census. We would like to know some facts about you to later tie them your responses when we begin to pull the information together.
It is not mandatory to register to participate, but if you wouldn’t mind, would you share as much demographic information about yourself as you are comfortable? You do not need to do that here on the blog (unless you want to). If you’d care to tell us about yourself privately, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name: we need to be able to match your demographic data with your answers, so please also tell me how you will be referring to yourself on the blog (if you tell us your name is Sue but you go by a pseudonym on the Internet, please let us know)
- Your age group: (20’s 30’s, etc)
- Your area of the country/globe (share as much as you feel comfortable sharing; we will not share your information with anyone else and you will not be added to any lists)
- Your interest in the project, for example:
- If you are an educator, please tell us what type of school you teach at (public or private) and what grade(s) you teach (or have taught)
- If you are a homeschool parent, please tell us how many kids you homeschool, their approximate ages, and how long you’ve been doing it
- If you are a parent with children in a Christian school
- If you are a parent with a children in a public school
- If you are none of the above, but still want to contribute to the discussion, tell us about your interest in the project
You’ll get an entry into this week’s drawing for registering, so let’s go!